Registration is now Open for the 2020 Season!!
For questions, please contact Program Director logan paquet
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 231-526-3168
Registration is now available for the 2020 season! Moving forward we will be using Salesforce as our registration portal with parents having access to their child’s First Tee progress. With this new system, there are sure to be kinks in the process so please feel free to call or email us with any questions at all. Thank you for bearing with us through the transition process! A full schedule of programs and events is available on the registration page.
NEW Safety Procedures
- Drop-Off/Pick Up Monitor
- Designated area near First Tee practice green (Along the side, NOT in front of Bartley)
- Coach has checklist of REQUIRED items students need to bring for class
- Hand-sanitizer, personal mask, golf equip., water bottle, proper clothing
- Parents initial that child does not have a fever and doesn’t show symptoms of sickness
- Students will be assigned a designated safety area along with a Coach and color group
- Strict Drop-Off/Pick Up Policy
- Drop-Off no earlier than 10 mins prior to start of class
- Parents must accompany participants until check-in is complete
- Pick-Up no later than 10 mins after class has ended
- 1 Warning for early or late pick-up!!
- Only staff members allowed inside FTNM office.
- Social-distancing will be required at all times
- Every-other hitting mat used on driving range
- No sharing of equipment, designated bag for each participant\
- Day 1, designated equipment including balls and clubs
- No groups larger than 8
- 1 Coach per 4 students
- No inside class due to weather
- Weather policy is strictly enforced
- Pick Up Monitor o
- Coach monitors pick-up area of students
- Cleaning of equipment
- Golf balls will be dumped into sanitation bucket
- Class materials will be sanitized after each class
- Flagging tape discarded
- Designated areas in office for cleaning stages
- Participant and parent will check-out
- Back2Golf Guidelines to Opening Golf
- USAGA Covid-19 Guide
- First Tee National Covid 19 Chapter Resources
- State of Michigan
- Boyne Highlands
In the event that classes are cancelled, the First Tee of Northern Michigan will fully refund the registration fee. Parents also have the option of donating the fee or using a voucher for future classes.
Thanks to a generous bequest from former Harbor Springs resident Jeffrey Mathews, The First Tee of Northern Michigan is able to offer Financial Aid to families who would like help with the participant fees that are charged for the programs. Mr. Mathews wanted to make sure that every child who wants to play golf is able to do so, regardless of financial circumstances.
To request Financial Aid, login to the Parent Portal here and follow the prompts to begin the registration process. During the registration process you will be asked if you would like to apply for Financial Aid. Click “Yes”. You will then be asked a few standard questions. After you answer these questions, continue and complete the registration process. You will not have to pay anything at this time, and a spot will be reserved for your child in the class(es) you selected. Within 48 hours, you will be notified of your financial award. At that time, you will need to return to the Parent Portal to confirm your child’s participation.
The First Tee of Northern Michigan offers a wide variety of classes and opportunities for students to learn valuable life lessons while enjoying the game of golf. Programs are divided into locations with various classes being offered at each. Please check our registration portal for class times, dates, and courses!