Want to make a difference in the lives of young people? There are many ways you can support the mission of The First Tee and help us introduce the game of golf and its inherent values like honesty, respect, and confidence, to kids and teens.

The First Tee of Northern Michigan appreciates the support of our many contributors. Our goal is to keep the program affordable for our families. Our program fees only cover about 12% of our operating costs. The remaining 88% must be covered through contributions. We need your help to cover those costs. Please make a difference in the lives of our youth — give to The First Tee of Northern Michigan!

Please Donate

Contact us at 231-526-3168 or via email at info@thefirstteenorthernmichigan.org for more information on ways to get involved!